Wine Tour and American River Rafting Overnight Trip!
Difficulty: Beginner to Intermediate
Rating: Class 2-3+
Minimum Age: 21 years
Length: 11 miles of rafting day 2
Time: 9:00am day 1 - 2:00pm day 2
Price: $309-$349 [ VIEW PRICES ]
4 meals and 1 night camping included.
[ MAP & DIRECTIONS ]
[ AREA INFORMATION ] Motels, Camping, Restaurants & More
[ RAFTING PHOTOS ]
[ RAFTING VIDEOS ]
[ WHAT TO BRING ]
Return to the main South Fork American River Rafting Page
Join us in El Dorado County for a 2 day wine tasting and whitewater rafting adventure! Spend your first day being chauffeured around sipping wine from local vintners. On day 2 enjoy a whitewater adventure on the South Fork American River Chili Bar Run!
Amazing riverside camping and meals are included with this unique offering only available thru Tributary & RaftCalifornia! We understand that groups may vary, and we will tailor your day to your desires!
You can also arrange to stay at our camp the night before your trip!
Day 1: Wine Tour
- Meet at our private riverside camp. We meet early to allow you to set up your overnight gear. It is a leisurely start to your first day…You can also arrange to stay at our camp the night before your trip!
- Depart camp for wine tasting! We typically spend 45 minutes at each winery.
- Wine tasting at a couple of the best wineries in El Dorado County.
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Back to tasting!
- Return to camp
- Appetizers, Dinner and riverside camaraderie
- County mandated “Quiet Hours”. You are welcome to chat within your group, but please no loud partying within the hours of 10pm to 7am.
Day 2: White Water Rafting
- Coffee, Tea and other hot drinks in the morning after you awake to the soune of the river
- Breakfast @ camp
- Shuttle to Put In
- Trip prep and Safety Talk
- Rafting the South Fork American River Chili Bar Run
- Lunch back at camp
- Fond farewells after 2 days of making new memories. You are welcome to enjoy the river at our private camp after your trip.
Please enjoy the following videos on our Wine Tasting and South Fork American River Raft Trip Combo: