Employee Only Zone! Links to Forms, Application Packages, CPR/First Aid Certification, Pro-orders,and other helpful resources:
Application & Other Packages:
You will need Adobe Reader to view/download these. Always a free download. You might have it and not know it, so click on the links below first and see if they open.
- 2017 Driver Application Packet
- Daily Driver Inspection
- Driver Road Test Packet
- Drug/Alcohol Policy
- Driver Drug/Alcohol Test Forms – Weimar/Rivers Bend
- Driver Drug/Alcohol Test Forms – Truckee
Time of Hire
Time of Injury
|Notice to Employees DWC 7||X||X|
|Employee’s Guide to The State Fund MPN by Harbor Health e3851||X||X|
|New Employee’s Guide to Workers’ Compensation e13286||X|
|Weimar/Rivers Bend – Package for Workers Comp. Injuries||X|
|Truckee – Package for Workers Comp. Injuries||X|
Certification Links for Guides
For first time certifications:
- Professional Educational Programs – CPR/First Aid & more, private classes available in Auburn office
- Cascade Healthcare Services (Sutter-Roseville) – CPR and First Aid
- American Red Cross – CPR and First Aid
- American Heart Association – CPR and First Aid
- Swiftwater Rescue Certification: Rescue 3 International and Sierra Rescue (Rescue 3, RRC, or WRT). Tributary typically offers a discounted Certification after our Guide School has ended.
- Food Handling Safety Courses Every guide who will be doing food prep needs this. Online course. The ServSafe course was recommended but others available. Trib will reimburse the $15 fee and pay for a couple of hours labor to get this done.
To Renew Online:
There have been indications that some organizations are only going to accept American Red Cross and American Heart Association equivalent classes in the very near future, so would recommend taking a class that is certified equivalent if at all possible! Only one that was checked is the first listed. Cannot vouch that any of the others are.
- ProCPR – The ProFirstAid is $39.95 2 yrs for both certifications and includes child (under 12). They state that AHA equivalent and nationally accredited and will provide letter to back that up. Used by US Coast Guard.
- American Health Care Academy – CPR/FA $39.90. They state nationally accepted also but not as guaranteed as ProCPR it appears.
- CPR&FirstAid.net – $34 for both (wallet card), don’t need wall cert.
- Simple CPR – FA $19.95, CPR $19.95, Both $34.95
- International CPR Institute – FA $19.95, CPR $19.95
- CPR Today – CPR $29.95 FA $24.95 Comp. BLS $54.95
- First Aid Web Inc – Each Cert. $24.95
These you can sign-up/order on your own:
- Astral – Follow the link and apply individually. 40% off.
- GoPro – You will first need to go to the following link and complete the application for eligibility. Once submitted and approved, you’ll receive an email with further info to then place an order at the discounted pricing.
- Chaco – Sign-up individually. You will get a confirmation in 2-3 weeks once employment has been verified.
- Keen Footwear – request a code good for the calendar year
- NRS – YES! Now you can create your own pro account and place your own orders!
- OutdoorProLink.com – Go to the website and apply, you will need proof of employment (ie: pay stub).
- Experticity.com – (Formerly Promotive) get the special code and link via email, you sign up for yourself and the application will be approved.
- Patagonia – request a code good for 1 year
- Stohlquist – order form spreadsheet
Email or call the office for the following companies:
- Smith Optics – email will be forwarded to you with log-in info