Employment opportunities with Tributary Whitewater
Tributary Whitewater Tours holds more unique river permits than any other whitewater rafting outfitter in the Northwest. Operating on rivers in California as raftcalifornia.com and Oregon raftoregon.com, working for us doesn’t mean you will be stuck on the same river trip all summer long!
No other company can offer this many amazing rivers to run and places to stay!
Our primary location is on the South Fork American River in Lotus, CA and our private campground is one of the best places on the river! We also have an outpost located at the Truckee River RV park for our Truckee River operations, and are expanding our Northern California presence with locations on the Trinity River, as well as a private property/put in location on the Lower Klamath River!
Available Positions for the 2022 Rafting Season
We are currently seeking ideal candidates for the following positions. Applying thru our online form is our preferred method to receive job applications. Click “Apply Now” below to submit (this will take you to raftcalifornia.com).
Please note you must provide legal documentation that you can work in the United States. We are NOT able to assist with work visas at this time.
Experienced River Guides can apply online if the following requirements are met:
- min. 4 months commercial guiding experience
- Current CPR & First Aid Certs (if expired up to date will be required before starting)
- Must possess a valid Commercial Drivers License with passenger endorsement at a minimum
- Understand and agree to the required Drug/Alcohol tests (paid for by Raft California)
Assistant to our commissary manager, must have Food Handlers Certification.
Must possess a valid Commercial Drivers License with passenger endorsement at a minimum.
Why work for Tributary Whitewater Tours?
- Best gear and equipment in the industry
- Unique river permits in California & Oregon
- Advanced digital scheduling, time card, and reservation portal
- Family owned and operated for 40+ years
- Variety – one day and multi day excursions
- Employee retirement plan & company match
- Employee assistance program (financial, emotional anonymous support)
- Most competent, mature, and friendly staff
- Spacious guide living and accommodations
- Competitive pay and advancement opportunities
- Advanced Guide Training
- Cool swag