Auburn Lodging/Bed & Breakfasts:
- SpringHill Suites – Beautiful new hotel with views of the mountains! They are a preferred partner with Raft California & offer a discounted rate for those on trips(click the link to view prices/availability)
- Placer County Visitors Bureau
Foresthill: about 20 mins NW of Auburn, wonderful small town with restaurants, bars, and grocery store.
- Mountain Shadows – (888) 674-4933 A beautiful house with room for up to 20 people on 1.5 acres with breathtaking views overlooking the Middle Fork American River canyon. Culinary kitchen, heated outdoor pool, wi-fi friendly sound system and more! Great for groups, families, and weddings – dog and horse friendly! Listed on VRBO with 5 star reviews. Pick up for your rafting trip possible.
- Miners Camp – Centrally located in the historic town of Foresthill, CA. There are 10 recently remodeled modern units sleeping up to 42 people. Listed on VRBO and managed by the same wonderful people who run Mountain Shadows!
Weimar/Meadow Vista: about 15 mins NE of Auburn. Consists of a couple very rural communities with some amenities. Super views of the Sierras. Great choice if you are looking for something close but not in town.
- Sierra Sun Cloud Inn B&B – Weimar/Colfax (888) 637-1083 or (530) 637-1083
Secluded, 18 acre hilltop setting among towering pines. Spectacular views. Near to 15 miles of pristine hiking trails.
Colfax: is 20 minutes NE of Auburn, California but convenient from North Lake Tahoe & Reno or if we are meeting in Colfax for a North Fork American rafting trip:
- Colfax Chamber of Commerce
- The Colfax Motor Lodge – 550 South Auburn St., Colfax, CA. 95713 (530) 346-8382. Very affordable rates, newly renovated.
Rollins Lakeside Inn – 18145 Rollins View Dr, Grass Valley CA 95945. (Yes, technically Grass Valley, but only 25 minutes from our Auburn meeting location). Toll Free (877) 466-0729, 530-273-0729, or 916-792-5073. Lakefront property with several cabins to choose from, pool, bbq’s, wifi. Perfect for groups!