Whitewater rafting trips near Mt Shasta and Redding are available March-October (rivers vary). Our trips feature spectacular views of Mt. Shasta, secluded locations, and abundant wildlife. Expert rafters can enjoy the Upper Klamath, Trinity River Burnt Ranch Gorge and Scott River/Cal. Salmon combo. Adventurous first timers and families with kids can enjoy the Lower Klamath, Main Trinity and Upper Sacramento Rivers.
Planning a rafting trip in the Mt. Shasta region:
There is a wealth of activities around Mt. Shasta besides our whitewater rafting trips. With a number of waterways and trails, boating and hiking are available for visitors. These can be combined to make a great getaway for many occasions. This area is popular with families, adventurous adults, and road trippers. The high alpine communities offer cooler temperatures in the summer when the rest of California is into the 100’s.
Consider a Mt. Shasta rafting trip for the following:
- A family vacation with camping and additional activities for kids including swimming, hiking, and sluicing for gems at Mt. Shasta Caverns.
- Adventurous singles seeking some real adventure rafting, with other possible activities like mountain biking and hiking through the volcanic history of the area.
- Couples looking for a unique getaway with wine tasting, rafting, and plenty of outdoor fun.
- A quick getaway while on a road trip for just a few hours or for a few days with a centralized Northern California location as well as close to Oregon.
Popular locations accessible for rafting trips near Mt. Shasta:[column-group] [column]
- Happy Camp
- Medford, OR
- Ashland, OR
- Lassen National Forest
- McArthur-Burney Falls Memorial State Park
- Red Bluff