Month of Giving
15% of 2022 Rafting Trips & Gift Certificate Sales made in November will go local non-profits!
Rivers are not only meant for white water rafting, but are an essential part of our history, ecology, society, and more. Protecting these rivers is no easy task, there are a multitude of amazing non-profits and local communities that make this their mission.
Without these organizations – life, and our rivers, would be a lot different. This holiday season, we want to give back to local non-profits thru our Month of Giving. Throughout the month of November we are donating 15% of sales to either the South Yuba River Citizens League (aka SYRCL) or Protect American River Canyons (aka PARC).
How to Participate
Option 1 – Book a Rafting Trip
A “promo code” is required at checkout for us to know who you are donating to!
- Reserve your 1 day or 2 day American River or North Yuba River rafting trip for 2022
- Only the deposit is required to reserve (remaining balance due 30 days before the trip date)
- Add-ons count!
- Add camping (at our South Fork Camp for 1 day guests) or Canvas Tent rentals and 15% of these will also be donated
- You will receive an email confirmation for your rafting trip reservation as well as a thank you will a detailed amount that will be donated to the non-profit of your choice
Option 2 – Purchase a Rafting Gift Certificate
- Purchase a Gift Certificate for yourself or as a gift for someone else Online or by calling us
- You will receive an email confirmation with a code to redeem online
- If the Gift is for someone else, we are happy to create a PDF and email that to you as well
- Purchased Gift Certificates to not have an expiration date & are completely transferable
More about our benefactors
South Yuba River Citizens League
The South Yuba River Citizens League, more recognized as SYRCL, is a non-profit determined to protect, restore, and celebrate the Yuba River watershed. They host the annual Wild N Scenic film festival as well as river clean ups, salmon restoration tours & more!
Read more and become a member at their website here: https://yubariver.org/
Protect American River Canyons
Also known more regularly by its acronym, PARC (Protect American River Canyons) is dedicated to river conservation, education and recreation. With 3 forks, the South, Middle, and North Forks of the American River, these folks have a few canyons to protect. PARC helps unite hikers, rafters, kayakers, horse trail riders, mountain bikers and river lovers in a common cause. Multi-use trails and recreation areas are a must for our community, and these folks are committed to keeping it that way.
Read more and become a member at their website here: https://www.parc-auburn.org/donatejoin.html
Why are we doing this?
Because We Love Rivers
We were all raised in different places, at different times, with different cultures – but here we are. We have been brought together by our love of the river. This is the Tributary/Raft California & Oregon Team – we run commercial rafting trips in California and Oregon and enjoy all that the rivers provide. Sharing these places, and having fun is our top priority. Please come join us and let us show you some amazing places!
2021 End of Season Staff Photo