Interested in being a white water rafting river guide!?
- 7 Days
- Monday April 30 – Sunday May 6
- Includes lunches
- Rafting on the American River and any of the other 12+ Northern California Rivers we offer!
We anticipate several other rivers to be incorporated with our upcoming Guide School – depending on availability (flow etc) we may raft the following during Guide School:
- North Fork American River
- Middle Fork American River
- Truckee River
- North Yuba River
- Upper Klamath River
- Cal-Salmon River
- Trinity River – Burnt Ranch Gorge
You will be responsible for all other meals. At some point during our guide school we will take an opportunity to introduce some of our overnight raft trip cuisine to the group – the cost of food on those evening/mornings is included.
Whether you are interested in becoming a river guide*, want to gain river reading skills, think this sounds like fun…we invite you to join us!
We are celebrating our 40th year of operations and looking forward to an amazing rafting season!
Want to Learn More?
*employment not guaranteed.