In case you hadn’t noticed yet; Northern California has been receiving record breaking amounts of snow and rain! As of February 1, 2017 collectively California is at 186% snowpack! The ski resorts in and around Lake Tahoe are dealing with constant road closures, avalanches and all around just too much snow, seriously, they don’t even know where to put it! Down the hill and in the foothills reservoirs are full, rivers are swollen and we are experiencing floods, sinkholes, and power outages. But to be honest, we’re not complaining…because the upcoming Whitewater Rafting season is going to be epic!
So here we go from #JanuBuried to #Flooduary! This isn’t the first time we as a rafting company have had a situation like this, we saw similar snow-pack levels in 2011, which made for an amazing rafting season! We have already received many reservations for our raft trips this season. Be sure to contact us asap if you have a large group or are looking to get on a particular river trip.
All River Rafting Trips Discounted in April!
Join us is April for early season pricing! Deals up to $30 off are listed on our HOT DEALS page. Regular Discounts (youth, senior, group, and military) are also available in conjunction with our HOT DEALS.
Spring Rafting Trips to Check Out this Season
Although we have great pricing for April trips, May can be an ideal time to come rafting on our Spring trips. The sun is typically shining as April can be a wet month. We also offer Discounts on our South Fork American and Middle Fork American River trips up to Memorial Day Weekend. Check our HOT DEALS as these rivers may have some discounts in May.
- East Fork Carson – 2 day Class 2 trip with Hot Springs at camp! Or a 1/2 day Class 3+ trip.
- North Yuba – Several Class 4/5 runs. 1-4 day trips with camping and meals!
- North Fork American – Challenging Class 4 run. Combo with the South or Middle Fork American, or North Yuba for overnight trips!
- Lower North Fork American – Wilderness Class 2 trip for younger kids!
- Upper Sacramento – Class 3-4 raft trip. 1-2 days available.
- Kaweah – Closest to SoCal! Class 4+. Not a beginner run in higher flows.
Stay up to date
- Check out our Predictions Page for our most recent predictions on each river based on weather, historical data and snowpack.
- Join our Newsletter and get updates on upcoming availability and special discounts
- Contact us directly. Since we are in the off season, email is best, but you are welcome to call and leave a message if we do not answer.
We look forward to seeing you this season for one of our amazing white water rafting trips!